Sunday, February 4, 2018

Party Panda Valentine Card

Pink pink and more pink!!! It’s a Valentine Card!!

Using the Party Panda Stampin Up set, available now for FREE durning the 2018 Sale-a-bration, I created this super adorable valentine...



Using the Tim Holtz Crazy Talk stamp set and a simple conversation heart stamp I was able to add just the right amount of valentine flare.



I started with my empty card base and distressed the edges. 
I cut a piece of colored card stock 5 1/4 x 3 1/8 and added the boarder to bring in some black. 
Stamped the panda, put a little Pumice Stone distress marker with a water pen to add a little shading to the panda. 


Fussy cut the panda, and added a little mess of string behind him to add some extra texture. 
Used an ATC gun to tape everything down. 



Lastly I added some heart confetti to give a little sparkle. 








Happy Valentines Day!!


To shop Stampin Up ONLINE please click here!

Follow me on Instagram here!

Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!! 

Xo- Megan

1 comment:

  1. What a cute set, love the pandas on that vibrant pink background. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete