Saturday, February 17, 2018

Alternate Paper Pumpkin February 2018 (Stampin Up) Project Ideas

I received my very first Paper Pumpkin, a Stampin Up monthly subscription kit. (See the unboxing here!)

Before I thought outside of the box, I followed the instructions and made one of each card from this months Paper Pumpkin.. 
 
  

That was fun... but I wanted to see what else I could come up with!

Here’s what I created...









Head over to my YouTube channel or watch below, to see a little behind the scenes on how I created my alternate projects!



To shop Stampin Up ONLINE please click here!

Follow me on Instagram here!

Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think! Give a thumbs up and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel!!


Xo- Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment