Friday, February 23, 2018

A Good Day Flower Shop (Stampin Up) Here’s To A Good Day Card

I woke up this morning and it is such a grey and dreary day. So I figured I needed to bring in some brightness on my own! So I came up with this card.. using Daffodil Delight and the A Good Day and Flower Shop stamp sets and a little bit of string and some bling to finish it off.. this little card sure has made my day brighter.




 





To shop Stampin Up ONLINE please click here!

Follow me on Instagram here!

Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think! Give a thumbs up and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel!!


Xo- Megan

3 comments:

  1. Florerias son el mejor regalo para cualquier ocasión. Has compartido un video muy interesante aquí sobre cómo hacer una maravillosa tarjeta de flores. Me gustaría dar las gracias por compartir este video aquí.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buen artículo que has compartido aquí. Tu video es muy interesante para mirar. Si está buscando una florería en línea para enviar flores por su amor, visite flores.guru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your content is nothing short of bright in many forms. I think this is friendly and eye-opening material. I have gotten so many ideas from your blog. Thank you so much. gel estimulante masculino

    ReplyDelete