Monday, February 19, 2018

Magical Day (Stampin Up) Mermaid Birthday Card

I just love the Magical Day Stampin Up stamp set! So I wanted to create a card using the cute little mermaid!



I started by selecting coordinating papers. 

I cut the card base to 5.5” x 4.25”
The second layer (the patterned paper) was cut to 4” x 5.5”
And lastly the card piece was cut to 3.25” x 11”

For the first card I scored the card layer in half and I then scored several lines to the half way line. 

Using my ATG I taped all the layers together. 

I stamped out the mermaid and the little seahorse and colored each in using some Stampin Blends. 

I used a 2” circle punch to cut out the mermaid. 


I put some tape on the back of the circle and I then added some thread. 


I popped the big mermaid circle up on some dimentionals. 

I fussy cut the seahorse out and added some rhinestones. 

Stamped the sentiment on the inside. 





 I just love this super adorable stamp set!! I see a lot more Magical Day cards in my future!!



I made a few changes on the second card. Watch the video below to see those details.



To shop Stampin Up ONLINE please click here!

Follow me on Instagram here!

Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think! Give a thumbs up and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel!!


Xo- Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment