Saturday, February 10, 2018

Lots of Lavender (Stampin Up) Card

Using the Lots of Lavender Stampin Up set, available now for FREE durning the 2018 Sale-a-bration, and of course some Stampin Blends to create these beautiful and simple cards. 


I used my big shot and a Tm Holtz Thinlit die to create the cut out portion. One card I popped the white layer up on some dimensional and the other, I simply taped it down with tear tape. 
 

I used sentiments from two different Stampin Up sets and of course, added some string behind to give a little extra texture. 
 








To shop Stampin Up ONLINE please click here!

Follow me on Instagram here!

Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think! Give a thumbs up and make sure to subscribe to my 
YouTube channel!!


Xo- Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment