Wednesday, January 31, 2018

A Good Day to Hippity Hoppity (Stampin Up) Easter Card

We had a very productive morning. We woke up and started to craft.. my daughter and I really enjoyed making this adorable Easter card... you can never be too prepared or early right?



Using the Stampin Up A Good Day stamp set and a few other supplies I had on hand, we were able to come up with this super sweet design. 

(My sentiment “Hippity Hoppity” is an older Stampin Up set I have called “And Many More”, if you don’t have it you can find it online on eBay or Etsy, a quick google search will pull up a few results).



Adding a little Peacock Feathers distress ink to some texture paste we created a little bit of color and texture (obviously). 


Using a circle punch to cut out the little bunny, and a scalloped circle to cut out glittery pink card stock to add some dimension and a little more texture, I added a little nest of some plain thread that matched the bluish green color perfectly. 


Add a couple of banner pieces cut from some old sheet music and there you have it! A simple yet totally adorable Easter card. 


To shop Stampin Up ONLINE please click here!

Follow me on Instagram here!

Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think! Give a thumbs up and make sure to subscribe! 

Xo- Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment