Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Distressed Halloween Card

I sat down in my craft room with the intention of making a Halloween card... and I am so happy with my final result I want to keep the card for myself! Don’t you hate it when that happens? 


For this card I used Tim Holtz paper dolls, the Etomology stamp set, Halloween collage paper as well as distress inks and stains. The card base is plain heavy weight black card stock and I used watercolor paper for my card layers. I had a dried wildflower in my stash and I used a wax seal as well as my sewing machine to complete this card. Check out my video for a complete step by step of how I created this card. 











To shop Stampin Up ONLINE please click here!

Follow me on Instagram here!

Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think! Give me a thumbs up and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel!!

Xo- Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment