Thursday, July 26, 2018

Magical Day with WRMK Word Punch Board

I ordered a We R Memory Keepers Word Punch and it was so fun and easy to use!!i just to to open it up as soon as I got it and make a quick birthday card!


I cut out some card stock for a card base and a few layers. 


I stamped out the mermaid and the seahorse as well as a few bubbles from the Magical Day stamp set from Stampin Up. 


Using my Stampin Blends I colored my stamped images. 




I punched out “Happy Birthday” with my punch board. 




And glued them down with some Art Glitter Glue. 


To finish off my card I added some sequins and some Wink of Stella. 




I stamped out a sentiment and added a few sequins to the inside as well. 





To shop Stampin Up ONLINE please click here!

Follow me on Instagram here!

Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think! Give me a thumbs up and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel!!

Xo- Megan












No comments:

Post a Comment