Sunday, April 22, 2018

Alternate Paper Pumpkin April 2018 (Stampin Up) Project Ideas

Took me a little while but I got there! Here’s the alternate project ideas from the April 2018 Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin kit! 

Enjoy!

**I want to apologize for the sound issues on this video... I was having major technical issues while filming, and instead of scrapping the whole video I uploaded it so you could see my thought process on how I go about making my  alternative paper pumpkin cards**




















To shop Stampin Up ONLINE please click here!

Follow me on Instagram here!

Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think! Give a thumbs up and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel here!

Xo- Megan

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful ideas,so very creative. But what a horrible video. Part of the time you can't hear anything, and part of the time you are off camera. Why post this video? You really needed to refilm the whole thing. It is so frustrating to no hear or see what is going on. But I do have to say that the cards did come out beautifully and I did make a slight twist of the gold card myself.

    ReplyDelete