Thursday, January 4, 2018

This was a first

My childhood friend is getting married so I decided my daughter and I would make her a special book to help keep track of all the wedding information she collects. 



I used a vintage book I picked up at a goodwill. Removed the spine and got to work. 



I added a few cascading pockets tomhold important business cards or little notes. 


I found a free beautiful 2018 calendar here





I added a few coloring book pages in case she needs a planning break. 


I added about 30 pages of plain lined paper, who doesn’t need to jot down important notes when planning a wedding?!


The last “page” is a small envelope folded in half so it creates 2 pockets, one that shuts and another just to tuck important bits. 




I binded the whole thing together with my Heidi Swapp Cinch. It is my newest toy and it is so easy to use and leaves me with an awesomely polished looking finished product. 


Over all I am completely happy with this little notebook. This was my first attempt and I am ready to make more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment