Monday, August 31, 2020

Alcohol Lift Ink Birthday Card


So alcohol lift ink is completely new to my crafting stash.. and I LOVE IT!!! 


I added some alcohol ink to an alcohol ink applicator tool and pounced it around onto my yupo

Then I took my glorious bouquet stamp and applied the alcohol lift ink and stamped an area of my dried alcohol ink design. Using a paper towel I dabbed the lift ink off the image and carefully rubbed more of the lift ink off the paper until I had a beautiful ghostly flower image. Since the alcohol ink was transferred onto my stamp, I stamped onto the baseboard photo frame


Using tear tape I attached my paper to the frame. I added a small metal flower to the side, I used green & purple beeswax metal finish to add a some color to the adornment. 

I wrapped the frame with some thread and stamped a little sentiment using the tiny text stamp onto a piece of old book page. 

I finished it off with some sequins to add a little sparkle. 

Check out my Instagram to see how I made a custom envelop for this mini card!  




For more project inspiration follow me on Instagram and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!!

Xo- Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment