Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Enjoy the Journey

Sometimes it's more fun to start making something and just see where the ink splatters take you. 

I decided not to turn this into a card, but to just keep it as a simple reminder to hold on and enjoy the ride. 

There is something so relaxing about the distress process. There really isn't a right or wrong way to do it.  

My little flower on the bottom was something I pieced together. I had some yellow paper doilies I got at Michael's on clearance for a quarter! I used my pansy punch from Stampin' Up! to punch out a few flowers and blended some brown distress ink to the edges, added a brad to hold them all together and voila, a flower was born!  





Materials used:
- heavy weight card stock
- Tim Holtz distress ink, stain, stamps, stencils and blending tool
- clear embossing powder & VersaMark watermark ink
- StazOn black ink
- paper doilies
- natural twine
- small metal brads
- Scotch's Advanced Tape Glider
- Stampin Up! Dimentionals  
- Stampin Up! Pansy Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment